Ways to a Sustainable Bedroom
Is it possible to be eco-friendly and still comfortable in your house? Especially In your bedroom?
On average, a person spends at least 7-9 hours, sleeping. Because sleep is one of the most fundamental things our body does, to survive. Being comfortable in your bedroom, is one thing but is it possible to make it, planet-friendly?
Here are some tips.
- Have some lush greenery around. – having some plants around, or you can also place a huge collection in your room. We don’t discriminate. But plants can be a great way to liven up a space. Plants not only provide visual enhancement. They are also a somewhat low-cost option for having a mini air purifier and room freshener (try lavender or other fragrant plants like mint or eucalyptus). which can help reduce anxiety and calming effect. Plants can also help reduce levels of anxiety, mood enhancer and can even help foster creativity.
- Choose an organic mattress a and other bedding accessories. – if you have the budget and it’s time to buy a new bed, maybe opt for those made from bamboo or hemp. They aren’t loaded or treated with harsh chemicals and are much gentler on the skin.
- Shop for vintage finds or repurpose them if you can. Instead of buying brand new decorations for your bedroom. How about checking out your local vintage stores, second-hand shops like a goodwill or salvation army.
- Consider Your Lighting Conditions. – instead of buying those regular bulbs, how about replacing them with energy-saving like LED or fluorescent bulbs. Which consume a lot less than your typical incandescent bulbs. Another e merry saving tip. Try incorporating accessories like timers or dimmers. They also help reduce your energy consumption by dimming the lights when you are about to sleep and some turn the lights off after a certain time.
- Unplug or better yet use or buy Fewer appliances. – leaving appliances plugged in, even when they are turned off, still uses electricity.
- Consider your curtains. – Opt for semi-transparent curtains to at least let in some natural light during the day, and thick curtains during the night, to reduce heat loss(during winter) and cold (if you have the AC on).
This is A Blog Written by BioRift
Find Out More: www.biorift.com
Call: (925) 293-5201
Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
Im really impressed by it.
Hey there, You’ve performed an incredible job.
I will certainly digg it and individually
recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be
benefited from this web site.
Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post
is simply nice and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with
forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.
does viagra make you stay hard after ejaculation generic name for viagra viagra alternative names